Wednesday 26 February 2014

Challenge #1 - Susan's Card Up Close And Personal

Hi everyone!! And good morning :)  Today I get to share in more detail about my card for our first challenge at The East Wind. The theme for this challenge is Love and I sure hope I get to see a bunch of creations!

There will be two challenges each month. The first challenge will be a freebie challenge and it will be posted on the 1st of the month. A freebie will given and you should use that image along with the theme. Then, on the 15th of the month we will have a themed challenge. You can win some fantastic East Wind images!!  Here is my creation for our first challenge that started on February 15th:


I used Cat In Love from The East Wind. Aren't they just the cutest! I printed the image twice and popped the black cat. I used some epoxy stickers that I had in my stash and those cute little glitter hearts are stickers as well. The papers are all from my scrap box from previous years. I used Spellbinder dies for the ovals and the rectangles. And the two things on the inside.. the heart and the rose are rub-ons from my stash. Who knows how long I have had this stuff!! It was good to use some of it up! And I LOVE these little snuggle kitties!! LOL  They are just adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment