Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lucy Loo close up - Crafting Vicky

I'm here to share with you a little card made just because... for the fun of it with my quirky sense of humor.

And well Lucy Loo really reminds me of me... at least the me inside :)  That I don't let out in public so much but that's there lurking and being the sarcastic person :)  Yup I can be quite sarcastic.  Anyway I totally adore her!!!  And I did her with some hair that I would never try myself... I'm way too conservative for it.  And if you like East wind why not come and join us in our FB group?!?  There are some games... and some freebies... just saying lol :)
The paper is from DCWV - Premium pack.  I doesn't show in the picture but all the black parts are raised and glossy :)  I added a little ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment was cut using my Joanna Sheen die # 5.

Here's a closer look at the great Lucy Loo.  And the sentiment is from Create with TLC
I hope that you have like this and you will go and check out the fabulous digis of The East wind!

Hugs 

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment