Tuesday 10 June 2014

Susan's Showcase for Challenge #8

Good morning everyone!! Today I am showcasing my card for Challenge #8 over at The East Wind. And the 1st of the month means its a Freebie Challenge at The East Wind. The theme for this challenge is Embossing - dry or wet.








When I first saw this beauty I thought she was a definite blonde :)  I thoroughly enjoyed coloring her!!! I love the hair that Kyra draws!!!  It is amazing!! And so fun to color!! I feel like I get a little bit better every time.I used a Spellbinders die around her and then I added glitter around the edge. I added a few 3d paint dots on the image! I stitched around the two dry embossed rectangles. Ughhh... I made a huge mistake with what I glued them down with and it was a NIGHTMARE! LOL  The thread kept breaking.. it was awful! I won't do that again. At least I know what I did wrong! The Cherish and the Friends are both rubons that I had. I added the sticker button on the cherish to finish it off. So be sure to join in!!! This is an amazing freebie and thank you Kyra for always being amazingly generous!!!!!

Copic:
  • Shorts: B91, B93, B95, B97
  • Shirt and Bandana: RV10, RV13, RV14
  • Hair: E50, E51, E53, E23
  • Basket: E13, E15, E18
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Carrot: YR02, YR04, YR09, YG01, YG05, YG09
  • Lettuce: YG01, YG05, YG09
  • Potato: E01, E11
  • Squash: Y21, Y32
  • Boots and Can: C00, C1, C3, C5

No comments:

Post a Comment