Thursday 10 July 2014

July Freebie / Use Ribbon Showcase with Susan

Good morning everyone! Today I am going to showcase my card for the Freebie Challenge at The East Wind -- Challenge #10: Use Ribbon. This is my attempt at Clean and Simple. I'm really just not that great at it.








I colored her with my Copic Markers to color the new Freebie Image at The East Wind -- Belle of the Ball. I decoupaged her hair and hair bow. I stamped the sentiment.. that was from All Things Are Possible - Unity Stamps and I added the ribbon. All of the paper is scraps from my scrap box. I am really not that good at CAS LOL  But I gave it a shot :p

Copic:
  • Black: W00, W2, W4, W6
  • Ribbon Eyes and Bows: RV13, RV17, RV19
  • Hair: B21, B04, B06, B26

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Susan and such fabulous fussing cutting! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous!! I would love to play with this cutie, but can't find her anywhere. Will she be up for sale, or was it just a freebie?
    Hugs and smiles from Nancy

    ReplyDelete