Tuesday 26 August 2014

Susan's Challenge #13 Showcase

Good morning! Today I get to show you the details of my card from Challenge #13 - For The Kiddies.








The image is Baby Aurora Angel which you can find at The East Wind Shop. I colored her up with my Copic markers. I did a little bit of decoupage.. her front arm and bear and then a little bit of her hair. The papers are from a REALLY old pack of Basic Grey papers. I embossed around the edge of the image, added the dew drops and buttons and different fibers on the tag. There is nothing on the tag. I used a My Favorite Things die cut to cut the mini scalloped edge on the green and white paper. The stamps are from Paper Smooches. On the inside I used the same papers layered and I used the negative cut from that die on the green and white paper. She looks so peaceful snuggled up with her Teddy Bear :)

COPIC MARKERS:
  • Pink on Outfit and Pillow Ruffle: RV00, RV10, RV11, RV13
  • Red Hearts and Big Heart and Bears Paws: R14, R36, R46, R59
  • Bear: E23, E25, E27, E29
  • Pink  Bear Cheeks: R20
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, YR20
  • Yellow: Y13, Y15, Y18
  • Black Nose: C5, C7
  • Hair: Y21, Y23, YR21, Y38, E97, E99

No comments:

Post a Comment