Wednesday 12 November 2014

Aurora Maple - Life Time Version I 'HAIR' -Unky's Colouring Therapy #18



This must be a longest video so far I made ^^;;; and probably spoke the most. 
I spoke and spoke for almost an hour over and over to get this, so please understand if 
some of things I said seem awkward. Teehee!





















So I got few people asking What colour I used on hair,
2 Markers Prisma color brush nib PB-130, PB-4
2 Colour pencils Prismacolor Scholar 322, Faber-Castell Polycromos Black. 9201-199*** 




Now, Let's watch the video!


Thank you so much for watching!
Hope you enjoyed and take away something from it! ^^
IF it did, remember to share it with your another crafty friends ^^/ 
. . . . . . . 

AND, Just so you know, I announced,

2015 DT CALL already over at facebook page.
Please download Application from HERE, Fill it up!
and Send it to theeastwind2015@gmail.com 
Deadline is PST midnight 17th Dec, 2014 



2 comments: