Tuesday 18 November 2014

Aurora Reindeer -Unky's Colouring Therapy #18






















It has been pretty cold lately and Lots of other cities in canada already had snow. 
It was when I just had my baby, I was about to step outside. and right on the  apartment entrance
was completely blocked with 2.5 meters height pile of snow. It was in Regina. didn't live there for 
long, but that 6 month was the most snow I saw in my entire my life. 

Today's video is Speed video, 
using Aurora 'Reindeer' this image is partially 'Origanic Sketch' item which I insert green background on the listing so It still got some shading and reindeer furr is already drawn, so It didnt take me 
much time. ^^ 

If you want to see some area's colouring in slow version with my explanations, 
Please let me know. ^^

Okay, Shall we?






Colours I used here

Hair : Shinhan touch brush  R1 wine red, Prismacolor PB-134,  
          Prismacolor sholar  326,319

Background: Prisma color premier PB-39, PB 134

Black colour pencil
Faber castell  Polychromos black 9201-199***

Face : E000, E00, E13, R20 (Copic markers)
           Faber castell  Polychromos Pompeian Red 9201-191***
           Faber castell  Polychromos Cinnamon 9201=189***

See ya next wed.!

xxx
Unky

2 comments:

  1. Wowww, your colouring is fab! Love it!
    Have a great Day!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Love the use of the pens and the pencils!!!

    ReplyDelete