Friday 9 October 2015

UTC Season2 - Episode #1




Hi Ladies! 
It has been few month since last video! 
How is everyone doing and colouring going?! 
Oh yeah I have been watching you colouring over at facebook group! and I love to see it everytime and get inspired! 

So, I am going to do another year with Unky's colouring therapy.
This season, I decided to make video every two weeks.
will be released on 10th and 25th until 2016 June. 



I have used a digi called Baby Aurora 'Witch and a Kitty'  
We are running a mini colouring contest over at TheEastWind Facebook Community group with this image and you will find the link to buy this for 1/2 price for this month!





 If I show you a closer look, 
I like to limit number of colours when I colour,
I did mainly black and grey for the baby Aurora, 
and bright blue for background.





Materials:

Skin: E00, E11 (copic numbers)
Dress :C5 C8
Boots:V15
Pumpkin:YR02, Faber-Castell Polychromos 9201-121***, 9201-104***
Chick: R20
Broom :E15,E11
Eyes:BG13,BG10
Mouth:R37
Hair :B41 
Background: B26

+Black pencil ( faber-castell polychromos 9201-199) 
Rubbing Alcohol +water for background.
Wood panel from dollarstore
Mod Podge for glue and glaze.



Hope you enjoy the first episode xxx
Unky 








TheEastWind 2000+ Likes Giveaway




Special event over at TEW facebook page :) 
We have reached 2000 admires! yay!
I appreciate every single one of you who cared to press like button, 
This giveaway is super special! 
Our DT ladies are sending the winners their inspirations! 
7 Designers from TEW gladly participated their creations and I am sooo very grateful.
Please come over at TheEastWind facebook page 
and join our giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment